Laurelin's Light

Random Thoughts from a Confessed Film Snob

27 February 2006

Trailer - Golyadkin

Update: the server that hosts the trailers is back online, so you should not have any more trouble viewing them.

I'm very proud to present here the teaser trailer for my first feature film, Golyadkin.

Golyadkin was produced last year and we are now in the process of securing distribution, but in the meantime here is a sneak peek of what is to come.

Click on the image to play the large version, or go here to see it small.

You'll need Quicktime 7 to view either version.









Link

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Chase,

I really enjoyed your Golyadkin trailer; nicely done. It set a mood and carried it throughout and made me very curious to learn more about the characters and situations. Please keep me posted on future screening events.

Kind Regards,
Don Foley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home