Laurelin's Light

Random Thoughts from a Confessed Film Snob

19 February 2006

Trailer - A Scanner Darkly


I have really high hopes for this movie.
I think the style fits very well with Philip K. Dick's subject matter.
I am not at all a fan of Keanu Reeves, but I believe that Linklater can make this work and Robert Downey, Jr. is one of the best actors working in film.







If you don't have Quicktime you can download it here.
(If the trailer is not displaying properly in your browser try following the link below.)

Link

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was disappointed to see keanu too, but even he may not be able to sully this...knock on wood...

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home