Laurelin's Light

Random Thoughts from a Confessed Film Snob

25 January 2009

Free Online Movies!

I recently moved back to Romania with my family and since then, I have had a lot more time to work through my (seemingly endless) list of "Movies to Watch". Ironically, now that I have the time, I no longer have access to the films on the list (no Netflix here, nor any public libraries with comprehensive catalogues of classic films). So I have been scouring the internet for films and I stumbled upon this great site the other day.

It is part of the Internet Archive with digital files of over 1,500 public domain films.
Granted, a lot of public domain films are hopelessly schlocky or outdated, but there are quite a few gems to be found in there as well.

Here is just a small sample:

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home