Laurelin's Light

Random Thoughts from a Confessed Film Snob

10 March 2006

Trailer - Cars

In case you haven't picked up from my previous posts, I'm very excited about this movie.

This is John Lasseter's first film since "Toy Story 2" and I'm excited to see what he has come up with this time.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of animation per se, but I am a huge fan of Pixar, Studio Ghibli and Aardman, since those three studios consistently put out high quality films which put most live action pictures to shame.

This is the most recent trailer for "Cars," which was released yesterday.
You can find the previous trailer, teasers and other spots here.







If you don't have Quicktime you can download it here.
(If the trailer is not displaying properly in your browser try following the link below.)

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home